Svija is a set of tools you can use to construct your website entirely in Adobe Illustrator.
Our goal is to make HTML-based sites feel boring, small and unfinished.
Scripts for Illustrator
• share common symbols, paragraph styles and character styles between documents
• easily share common layers between different Illustrator documents
• export Illustrator documents automatically to update your website
Django Program to Serve Your Site
• You keep a single folder synchronized between your hard drive and the server
• Svija automatically updates your site when you modify the Illustrator file
• easily change titles, activate pages and change search engine information online
• high-resolution (retina on desktop) display in landscape format
• lower-resolution (retina on telephone) display in portrait format
• easily add any other responsive categories you want
• add as many languages as you like
• English pages will be at /en/pagename, French pages at /fr/pagename
• mobile (portrait) pages will be at /em/ or /fm/ (you can choose what you like)
Pages Display Identically in All Modern Browsers
• displays identically in all browsers released since 2013
• no more spending hours or days perfecting your CSS
• no more testing in different browsers
Live Website Updating
• use the included scripts to mirror your local Illustrator folder
• changes in your Illustrator documents are visible on your website 10 seconds later.
Animation with GSAP
• animate any page elements you like
• menus, mouseovers, onscroll etc.
The basics of Svija · Animation · Contact Svija · The Svija Back End · Svija SVG · The case for Svija · Design · Internet ·