Svija consists of three powerful tools, in addition to Adobe Illustrator:
- Svija Sync: continuously updates website
- Svija Tools: create and save pages
- Svija Admin: manage content
The Svija workflow is simple: create and the website exists.
Here's what that looks like in practice:
Svija Sync is a Mac app that synchronizes Illustrator files with your website.
Each design session begins with launching Svija Sync and clicking Upload.
Svija Sync will continue to synchronize continuously until either paused or quit.
DESIGN IN ILLUSTRATOR
The pages are designed normally in Adobe Illustrator. Mobile and desktop versions can be combined in a single document, or created separately for simplicity.
Most Illustrator tools are available for use in Svija pages. Tools that reproduce Photoshop functionality may require simple workarounds to comply with the SVG specification.
Files are saved via the Svija Tools panel.
In addition to saving the Illustrator file as usual, Svija Tools saves an SVG file in a special folder.
Any changes are immediately synchronized with your website by Svija Sync.
Once saved, the page is available online. If the design process is complete, the page is live and no further steps are required.
Svija Admin is a streamlined web interface to:
Get Acess to Svija
- define the address of web pages
- optimize for search engines
- mix and combine Illustrator files for use as headers, footers, banners and other reusable modules
- add advanced functionality like forms or external scripts
· Svija Vibe
· What is Svija?
· Examples of Svija Sites
· Svija FAQ
· Svija give you creative freedom
· Create Incredible Content
· Svija is Incredibly Fast
· Terms & Conditions
This website needs cookies to work.
Please enable cookies or visit with a different browser.
This website does not support Internet Explorer.
Please visit with a different browser.